Welcome

Welcome to my train of thought. Just a warning, there might be turbulence. I'm a little eccentric, but hopefully you'll find something here that'll make the crazy worth it. Stay tuned for book reviews, ramblings on random things, and all sorts of stuff that tickles my fancy. But keep your hands and arms inside the vehicle at all times. My brain is a scary place!

Monday, October 3, 2016

Review: Marked in Flesh

Marked in Flesh Marked in Flesh by Anne Bishop
My rating: 5 of 5 stars

Another year, another Others under my belt, another year to wait... *sigh*

I love this series. I love the creative characters. I love the unique world. I love the dangerous Earth Natives. I love the Meg.

Why, oh why must there be only one book remaining? *cries*

View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment