Welcome

Welcome to my train of thought. Just a warning, there might be turbulence. I'm a little eccentric, but hopefully you'll find something here that'll make the crazy worth it. Stay tuned for book reviews, ramblings on random things, and all sorts of stuff that tickles my fancy. But keep your hands and arms inside the vehicle at all times. My brain is a scary place!

Wednesday, September 28, 2016

Review: Never Shines the Sun

Never Shines the Sun Never Shines the Sun by Seanan McGuire
My rating: 5 of 5 stars

Not even going to lie -- I spent the last day of my time off between jobs running around and found myself at Barnes & Noble exploring books and board games for purchase. I was glancing through the SF/F shelves and it hit me -- this short story was only available in the physical copy of the book, and I purchased the Kindle version... So I grabbed it off the shelf, made myself comfortable, and tore through this little nugget of awesome.

Loved it. It has one of my top favorite characters in it, and gives a little backstory into October's Choice. And, it makes VERY clear (if it wasn't already from the main books in the series) that the Luidaeg and Faerie have some big plans in store for Toby.

I can't wait to know more. This is far and away one of my top favorite series. :D

View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment