Welcome

Welcome to my train of thought. Just a warning, there might be turbulence. I'm a little eccentric, but hopefully you'll find something here that'll make the crazy worth it. Stay tuned for book reviews, ramblings on random things, and all sorts of stuff that tickles my fancy. But keep your hands and arms inside the vehicle at all times. My brain is a scary place!

Tuesday, October 4, 2016

Review: Sideswiped

Sideswiped Sideswiped by Kim Harrison
My rating: 3 of 5 stars

This shorty provided some fun entertainment with a small time travel twist. I wouldn't say it's Kim Harrison's best work, but it sets the stage for an interesting series first novel in The Drafter.

I did really like Summer, Silas, and Peri. We'll see how it goes with Peri as the main character in the following book.

View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment