Welcome

Welcome to my train of thought. Just a warning, there might be turbulence. I'm a little eccentric, but hopefully you'll find something here that'll make the crazy worth it. Stay tuned for book reviews, ramblings on random things, and all sorts of stuff that tickles my fancy. But keep your hands and arms inside the vehicle at all times. My brain is a scary place!

Wednesday, October 19, 2016

Review: The Hammer of Thor

The Hammer of Thor The Hammer of Thor by Rick Riordan
My rating: 4 of 5 stars

I know that Rick Riordan's books aren't for everyone. They have a silly, wacky style that just doesn't appeal to all readers. But for me, they're relaxing, fun, and highly entertaining because of the sheer amount of cheese. And I love how they share knowledge about mythology while cloaked in the disguise of a fun romp through multiple worlds.

This one was an excellent "middle book" for the Norse trilogy... and the end REALLY makes me excited to see the big finale. I mean, honestly... hints of you know who making an appearance? YES PLEASE!

View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment