Welcome

Welcome to my train of thought. Just a warning, there might be turbulence. I'm a little eccentric, but hopefully you'll find something here that'll make the crazy worth it. Stay tuned for book reviews, ramblings on random things, and all sorts of stuff that tickles my fancy. But keep your hands and arms inside the vehicle at all times. My brain is a scary place!

Wednesday, October 12, 2016

Review: The Drafter

The Drafter The Drafter by Kim Harrison
My rating: 4 of 5 stars

*writes a review*
*gets shot*
*drafts back 45 seconds*
What was I doing? Oh yeah, working on a review for Kim Harrison's newest series first.

What a roller coaster! So many crosses and double-crosses and lies and betrayals. Total mind-screwing stuff, especially for poor Peri! I had a blast though, and am definitely entertained enough to read the rest of the trilogy as it comes out. I'm hoping that with the three book deal, she has built a great plot to twist and turn through the three books and come to an explosive, satisfying ending!

All in all, while not Harrison's best, it was still a fun book. 3.5 stars, rounded up for Goodreads' inability to do half stars.

View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment