Welcome

Welcome to my train of thought. Just a warning, there might be turbulence. I'm a little eccentric, but hopefully you'll find something here that'll make the crazy worth it. Stay tuned for book reviews, ramblings on random things, and all sorts of stuff that tickles my fancy. But keep your hands and arms inside the vehicle at all times. My brain is a scary place!

Wednesday, October 26, 2016

Review: The Darkest Part of the Forest

The Darkest Part of the Forest The Darkest Part of the Forest by Holly Black
My rating: 4 of 5 stars

Once I picked this one up, I couldn't put it down. I read almost all of it in one day. It was that entertaining. I was hooked, needing to know what was next, what was going on, where these characters would end up.

My first Holly Black book will certainly not be my last!

View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment