Welcome

Welcome to my train of thought. Just a warning, there might be turbulence. I'm a little eccentric, but hopefully you'll find something here that'll make the crazy worth it. Stay tuned for book reviews, ramblings on random things, and all sorts of stuff that tickles my fancy. But keep your hands and arms inside the vehicle at all times. My brain is a scary place!

Tuesday, October 18, 2016

Review: Archangel's Blade

Archangel's Blade Archangel's Blade by Nalini Singh
My rating: 4 of 5 stars

Thank you, Nalini Singh, for restoring my faith in your series. Book three felt like such a mess that this one was refreshing. Much better plotting, less filler sex, way fewer instances of flowery sex descriptions (still some, of course, that's her style), and lots of backstory!!!

My biggest gripe was the final reveal of Honor's history. I know they were building it up throughout the book, but it should have played a bigger part of the story than just the stuff at the end... "oh hey, THIS."

All in all, I liked Honor, I liked Dmitri, I liked Ash... so much good in this one.

View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment