Welcome

Welcome to my train of thought. Just a warning, there might be turbulence. I'm a little eccentric, but hopefully you'll find something here that'll make the crazy worth it. Stay tuned for book reviews, ramblings on random things, and all sorts of stuff that tickles my fancy. But keep your hands and arms inside the vehicle at all times. My brain is a scary place!

Tuesday, September 22, 2026

Review: Sometimes I Scare Myself: A Collection of Horror

Sometimes I Scare Myself: A Collection of Horror Sometimes I Scare Myself: A Collection of Horror by Jeneva Rose
My rating: 4 of 5 stars

Thanks to Netgalley and Blackstone for the pre-release copy of Sometimes I Scare Myself: A Collection of Horror by Jeneva Rose. Below is my honest review.

Wow, this was my first taste of Jeneva Rose but won't be my last!

Never Kill the Medium - a case of possession gone very, very wrong. Wasn't my favorite story, but was definitely entertaining and would make a great movie. 4 stars

The Nightmare House - dang, this haunted house is BAD NEWS. I loved this one. Dark, twisted, and definitely explains the title of the collection. Jeneva Rose, your mind is twisted! 4.5 stars

All Curses Are Final - feel REALLY bad for the young adults in this one. Some jokes just aren't funny, especially when they stop being jokes (if they ever even were). 4.5 stars

Overall, I'd give it four stars and say if you like horror and shorties, give this one a shot. All of them would make great movies and I'd be first in line to buy my tickets!

View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment