Welcome

Welcome to my train of thought. Just a warning, there might be turbulence. I'm a little eccentric, but hopefully you'll find something here that'll make the crazy worth it. Stay tuned for book reviews, ramblings on random things, and all sorts of stuff that tickles my fancy. But keep your hands and arms inside the vehicle at all times. My brain is a scary place!

Wednesday, September 16, 2026

Review: The Bestseller

The Bestseller The Bestseller by Jenny Knightsby
My rating: 5 of 5 stars

Thanks to Netgalley and Headline for the pre-release copy of The Bestseller by Jenny Knightsby. Below you'll find my honest review.

This was a debut?! Jenny, I feel like I should hate you a little on principle! No debut should be THIS GOOD.

I couldn't put this one down. Literally, I started it and read all the way through in one sitting, all 400 pages.

The characters were deep. The twists were twisty. The darkness was palpable. And the tension, buildup, and pacing were perfection.

Massive round of applause for Jenny Knightsby. No pressure, dear, but you've set the standard high. Can't wait to see what you come up with next.

Five stars, highly recommended to those who like dark twisty thrillers. Just be warned there are a few trigger possibilities with this one going in, though if you're a fan of dark thrillers, you'll probably be okay. If your tastes range from Frieda McFadden and Lisa Jewell to Karin Slaughter, you'll love this one.

View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment