Welcome

Welcome to my train of thought. Just a warning, there might be turbulence. I'm a little eccentric, but hopefully you'll find something here that'll make the crazy worth it. Stay tuned for book reviews, ramblings on random things, and all sorts of stuff that tickles my fancy. But keep your hands and arms inside the vehicle at all times. My brain is a scary place!

Tuesday, September 22, 2026

Review: How to Write a Murder

How to Write a Murder How to Write a Murder by Jessica Brody
My rating: 5 of 5 stars

Thanks to Netgalley and Bantam for the pre-release copy of How to Write a Murder by Jessica Brody. Below is my honest review.

Jessica Brody has out-meta'd the meta. She wrote a mystery with so many twists and turns, both obvious and subtle, with one misdirect after another. I don't want to spoil anything, but as the cast starts to realize they're trapped and the poo starts hitting the fan, things get chaotic in the best ways.

I might have figured out one of the big twists, but I still loved reading how it all played out. This was SO SO SO much fun.

Highly recommended for fans of mystery, fans of meta twists, and fans of turning their favorite genre on its head.

View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment