Welcome

Welcome to my train of thought. Just a warning, there might be turbulence. I'm a little eccentric, but hopefully you'll find something here that'll make the crazy worth it. Stay tuned for book reviews, ramblings on random things, and all sorts of stuff that tickles my fancy. But keep your hands and arms inside the vehicle at all times. My brain is a scary place!

Tuesday, September 8, 2026

Review: Pictures of You

Pictures of You Pictures of You by Josh Malerman
My rating: 0 of 5 stars

Thanks to Netgalley and Del Rey for the pre-release copy of Pictures of You by Josh Malerman. Below is my honest review.

Not sure how I feel about this one. I enjoyed it. The tension was good, the buildup was strong, and the characters were decent. But I also didn't enjoy it. It got very repetitive and the ending wasn't super satisfying.

I've read some of his other books, and Bird Box and Incidents Around the House were both so good that I had high expectations going into this one, and I think that might have clouded my enjoyment a little.

Three stars. I'd still recommend it, but people need to know it's not really horror.

View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment