Welcome

Welcome to my train of thought. Just a warning, there might be turbulence. I'm a little eccentric, but hopefully you'll find something here that'll make the crazy worth it. Stay tuned for book reviews, ramblings on random things, and all sorts of stuff that tickles my fancy. But keep your hands and arms inside the vehicle at all times. My brain is a scary place!

Friday, September 23, 2016

Review: Archangel's Kiss

Archangel's Kiss Archangel's Kiss by Nalini Singh
My rating: 4 of 5 stars

An interesting sophomore installment in the Guild Hunter series. There were some things I liked (great secondary cast, interesting villains), and some things I really didn't like (too much detail on lady juices, some repetitive things)... but overall, I thoroughly enjoyed this one. I really want some wings of my own. :) And I want to hug some of these broken secondary characters.

View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment