Welcome

Welcome to my train of thought. Just a warning, there might be turbulence. I'm a little eccentric, but hopefully you'll find something here that'll make the crazy worth it. Stay tuned for book reviews, ramblings on random things, and all sorts of stuff that tickles my fancy. But keep your hands and arms inside the vehicle at all times. My brain is a scary place!

Tuesday, February 6, 2024

Review: The Tainted Cup

The Tainted Cup The Tainted Cup by Robert Jackson Bennett
My rating: 4 of 5 stars

Thanks to Netgalley and RHPG Ballantine Del Rey for gifting me an advanced copy. Below is my honest review.

Robert Jackson Bennett is an expert at creating interesting new worlds, and The Tainted Cup is no exception. I loved that Bennett stepped into a new genre - murder mystery - with his own unique spin on it.

I was going through a bit of a reading slump when I started this one, so it took me a bit to get into it, but as my reading mojo slowly returned, it got harder and harder to put this one down, and I tore through the pages like dappleglass bursting out of the victim's torsos in this one!

Definitely will be picking up book two when it releases. This one really left me wanting a sequel and to see more of Din and Ana.

Did I mention the alphabet representation? Yep. I loved it!

View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment