Welcome

Welcome to my train of thought. Just a warning, there might be turbulence. I'm a little eccentric, but hopefully you'll find something here that'll make the crazy worth it. Stay tuned for book reviews, ramblings on random things, and all sorts of stuff that tickles my fancy. But keep your hands and arms inside the vehicle at all times. My brain is a scary place!

Wednesday, February 21, 2024

Review: The Boy Who Cried Bear

The Boy Who Cried Bear The Boy Who Cried Bear by Kelley Armstrong
My rating: 5 of 5 stars

Thanks to Netgalley and St. Martin's Press for gifting me an early copy of this novel. Below you'll find my honest review.

Haven's Rock is a fledgling little town, Eric and Casey's attempt to rebuild a better, stronger Rockton. This one really raises the stakes as we learn that the "neighbors" hinted at in the first book have built themselves up and are now a full-fledged mining camp, very close to Haven's Rock and threatening the safety of Haven's Rock's residents.

In addition, Haven's Rock has made some drastic changes from Rockton, including the acceptance of families with kids into the fold.

When one of those kids goes missing, Casey and Eric and the rest of the town go into full search and rescue mode, and are reminded yet again that nothing is ever as it seems in the wilderness of the north.

I absolutely loved this one. No complaints whatsoever.

Highly recommend, but please please please read the rest of the series (both Rockton and Haven's Rock).

View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment