Welcome

Welcome to my train of thought. Just a warning, there might be turbulence. I'm a little eccentric, but hopefully you'll find something here that'll make the crazy worth it. Stay tuned for book reviews, ramblings on random things, and all sorts of stuff that tickles my fancy. But keep your hands and arms inside the vehicle at all times. My brain is a scary place!

Tuesday, June 7, 2016

Review: Steelheart

Steelheart Steelheart by Brandon Sanderson
My rating: 5 of 5 stars

This was supposed to be a reread along with my Lobster, as I bought him the trilogy in physical form at his request back in February. And he's yet to start it, and I want to read Calamity and stop waiting, so here we are. His loss. :P (well, mine too, I guess, as I paid for three physical books that I already had Kindle editions of and am out that money! at least they look nice on my shelf :D )

----
Rereading the first two to refresh for a Calamity first time read.

Also, got copies for my Lobster, so he's going to read too. So I'll be reading this one at his pace. :)

View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment