Welcome

Welcome to my train of thought. Just a warning, there might be turbulence. I'm a little eccentric, but hopefully you'll find something here that'll make the crazy worth it. Stay tuned for book reviews, ramblings on random things, and all sorts of stuff that tickles my fancy. But keep your hands and arms inside the vehicle at all times. My brain is a scary place!

Monday, June 13, 2016

Review: Haunted

Haunted Haunted by Kelley Armstrong
My rating: 3 of 5 stars

This one was tough for me, and I'm not sure why. I don't dislike Eve. I don't dislike Kristof. I really liked the concept and execution of the Nix... but this book just felt all over the place, and honestly, it was hard to believe that the "bad Kristof" and the "dark witch Eve" were so completely good guys in the afterlife.

Not sure what to say. Since I kinda liked it, I'll give it three stars. It was average at best, especially compared to the first four in the series. Excited to read another Elena book coming up as the next in the series!

View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment