Welcome

Welcome to my train of thought. Just a warning, there might be turbulence. I'm a little eccentric, but hopefully you'll find something here that'll make the crazy worth it. Stay tuned for book reviews, ramblings on random things, and all sorts of stuff that tickles my fancy. But keep your hands and arms inside the vehicle at all times. My brain is a scary place!

Monday, June 20, 2016

Review: Night Shift

Night Shift Night Shift by Charlaine Harris
My rating: 3 of 5 stars

3.5 stars, rounded down

I really like the town of Midnight and its kooky variety of inhabitants... but I needed more from this ending. If this was really the last book in this series, then I'm sorely disappointed. If this was a middle-of-the-series book (which is what it felt like), then I am satisified with that ending... but if this is truly the last one she plans on writing for Midnight, Texas, then she should have worked harder on the ending to provide more closure. All she did was leave a bunch of unanswered questions and a really anti-climactic final few chapters, which is a shame, because these characters deserved better.

Wouldn't be surprised if it comes out that, since this is being made into a TV series, we get another book or two. If so, this I'll change my rating on this one.

View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment