Welcome

Welcome to my train of thought. Just a warning, there might be turbulence. I'm a little eccentric, but hopefully you'll find something here that'll make the crazy worth it. Stay tuned for book reviews, ramblings on random things, and all sorts of stuff that tickles my fancy. But keep your hands and arms inside the vehicle at all times. My brain is a scary place!

Thursday, June 2, 2016

Review: Spider's Revenge

Spider's Revenge Spider's Revenge by Jennifer Estep
My rating: 5 of 5 stars

Man, I'd hate to get on the Spider's bad side!

Mab's obsession with that prophecy kind of made it self-fulfilling, and I'm completely okay with that. Looking forward to seeing where the story goes now. It's like Supernatural... the main storyline was over five seasons in, but it's still going strong. Can't wait to see Gin helping people for a living. I love the great characters! :)

View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment