Welcome

Welcome to my train of thought. Just a warning, there might be turbulence. I'm a little eccentric, but hopefully you'll find something here that'll make the crazy worth it. Stay tuned for book reviews, ramblings on random things, and all sorts of stuff that tickles my fancy. But keep your hands and arms inside the vehicle at all times. My brain is a scary place!

Thursday, June 23, 2016

Review: Kiss of Venom

Kiss of Venom Kiss of Venom by Jennifer Estep
My rating: 4 of 5 stars

I'm a little more disappointed in Owen after reading this. Mostly because he knows he's being stupid and is not stepping up and doing something about it. If he's disappointed in himself, he's being silly. Doesn't he realize that the same reason he was able to see the good in Salina (even though it totally got the better of him in her case) is the same reason he is capable of seeing the good in Gin? And since he knows Gin's sins ahead of time and still loves her, doesn't he realize that means it's not the same mistake he made with Salina?

Why are men so stupid? Some of us try to rise above (and don't always succeed), but as a man who likes men, I have to say... men are monumentally stupid sometimes. LOL

View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment