Welcome

Welcome to my train of thought. Just a warning, there might be turbulence. I'm a little eccentric, but hopefully you'll find something here that'll make the crazy worth it. Stay tuned for book reviews, ramblings on random things, and all sorts of stuff that tickles my fancy. But keep your hands and arms inside the vehicle at all times. My brain is a scary place!

Wednesday, June 1, 2016

Review: The Fireman

The Fireman The Fireman by Joe Hill
My rating: 5 of 5 stars

4.75 stars

This book was one hell of a ride, a slow burn, definitely sparked by inspiration, a hot read... okay, enough fire/heat puns.

I couldn't put this down. My trip got in the way a bit, but once it was winding down, and I really got started on this one, I tore through it like a wildfire (oops, puns weren't finished yet!!!).

Honestly, I love Hill's work anyways, but this was absolutely one of his best. It lost a quarter star for one thing that disappointed me about the ending.

(speaking of, make sure you read the acknowledgments and stuff afterwards, as there is a little coda hidden in there with a few more paragraphs of story!)



View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment