Welcome

Welcome to my train of thought. Just a warning, there might be turbulence. I'm a little eccentric, but hopefully you'll find something here that'll make the crazy worth it. Stay tuned for book reviews, ramblings on random things, and all sorts of stuff that tickles my fancy. But keep your hands and arms inside the vehicle at all times. My brain is a scary place!

Wednesday, May 13, 2015

The Crown of Ptolemy by Rick Riordan

The Crown of Ptolemy by Rick Riordan
Published 2015, Disney Hyperion
Stars: ★★★★☆


I may have an unhealthy obsession with Rick Riordan. Seriously, I love Percy Jackson, I love Heroes of Olympus, I love the Kane Chronicles, and I'm waited with bated breath for Magnus Chase and the Gods of Asgard to start this fall with Swords of Summer... so of course, I'm insta-buying anything with his name on it.  This is the third in a series of crossovers between the characters from the two Greek/Roman series and the Kane siblings from the Kane Chronicles. 

The first starred Percy Jackson and Carter Kane, who had to fight a giant crocodile. 

The second featured Annabeth Chase and Sadie Kane squaring off against a multi-headed monster.

The Crown of Ptolemy features all four of them coming together to fight against the magician responsible for the, err, "issues" they faced in the first two.  It includes lots of hijinks and of course, silly but hilarious dialogue.

Join the fun, if you've read up to this point.  Otherwise, jump back to the beginning and start with Percy Jackson and the Kane Chronicles. You won't regret it.  They're loads of fun. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment