Welcome

Welcome to my train of thought. Just a warning, there might be turbulence. I'm a little eccentric, but hopefully you'll find something here that'll make the crazy worth it. Stay tuned for book reviews, ramblings on random things, and all sorts of stuff that tickles my fancy. But keep your hands and arms inside the vehicle at all times. My brain is a scary place!

Friday, May 22, 2015

Checking In

Just leaving a little note here to check in!  Things have been crazy busy the past few weeks.  This weekend, we're having a surprise party for a friend, so expect some pictures soon, hopefully :)

I'm hoping to get to a point soon where I have some brain/willpower left each day to get some writing done on here, to get some of the stories out of my soul and out in the world!

I'm also going to try my hardest over the next few weeks to start updating some of my permanent pages, especially the links to other awesome blogs!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment