Welcome

Welcome to my train of thought. Just a warning, there might be turbulence. I'm a little eccentric, but hopefully you'll find something here that'll make the crazy worth it. Stay tuned for book reviews, ramblings on random things, and all sorts of stuff that tickles my fancy. But keep your hands and arms inside the vehicle at all times. My brain is a scary place!

Wednesday, May 13, 2015

Lois Lane: A Real Work of Art by Gwenda Bond

Lois Lane: A Real Work of Art by Gwenda Bond
Published 2015, Capstone
Stars: ★★★★★
(Prequel short story for Lois Lane: Fallout, just released)

Just like with Cloudy with a Chance of Destruction, I just loved the author's take on Lois Lane. If these snippets are foreshadowing of the quality of her Lois Lane, then I can't wait to get my grabby hands on a copy of Lois Lane: Fallout!!!

"I might not be an art prodigy, but like I said, I do have other talents. There is no one better than me at running into trouble."

The blurbs are right -- if you like Buffy the Vampire Slayer's snark or Veronica Mars' fierce determination and wit, you'll probably love this Lois Lane.

No comments:

Post a Comment