Welcome

Welcome to my train of thought. Just a warning, there might be turbulence. I'm a little eccentric, but hopefully you'll find something here that'll make the crazy worth it. Stay tuned for book reviews, ramblings on random things, and all sorts of stuff that tickles my fancy. But keep your hands and arms inside the vehicle at all times. My brain is a scary place!

Thursday, May 28, 2015

The Blood Gospel by James Rollins


The Blood Gospel by James Rollins and Rebecca Cantrell
Published 2013, William Morrow
Stars: ★★★★★

Doesn't matter how many times I read this book (this reread makes #3), I am consistently impressed with Rollins and Cantrell's ability to tie supernatural elements seamlessly into historical events, blending and merging the two to create a fantastic story of good versus evil, betrayal and redemption, and Rollins' typical "save the world" scenario.  Couple that with some amazingly written and developed characters, and you've got yourself one hell of a fun romp!

Now, on to a reread of book two before I tackle the final installment!

No comments:

Post a Comment