Welcome

Welcome to my train of thought. Just a warning, there might be turbulence. I'm a little eccentric, but hopefully you'll find something here that'll make the crazy worth it. Stay tuned for book reviews, ramblings on random things, and all sorts of stuff that tickles my fancy. But keep your hands and arms inside the vehicle at all times. My brain is a scary place!

Wednesday, July 31, 2024

Review: Ghost Camera

Ghost Camera Ghost Camera by Darcy Coates
My rating: 4 of 5 stars

Thanks to Netgalley and Poisoned Pen Press for the pre-release copy of Ghost Camera. Below is my honest review.

This one was a collection of novellas and short stories, which somehow I missed when I requested an ARC. I have to be in the right mood for an anthology, so I went in with some trepidation.

I was pleasantly surprised that I enjoyed most of the stories more than expected. Most of them had some really cool concepts, even if a few felt like retellings of movie plot lines that we've seen - they at least had much different takes on similar concepts.

Overall, I quite enjoyed this one, but not as much as the full-length novels of hers that I've read.

So, 3.5 stars rounded up to 4. Recommended for Darcy Coates fans and horror anthology fans.

View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment