Welcome

Welcome to my train of thought. Just a warning, there might be turbulence. I'm a little eccentric, but hopefully you'll find something here that'll make the crazy worth it. Stay tuned for book reviews, ramblings on random things, and all sorts of stuff that tickles my fancy. But keep your hands and arms inside the vehicle at all times. My brain is a scary place!

Tuesday, July 16, 2024

Review: The Astrology House

The Astrology House The Astrology House by Carinn Jade
My rating: 3 of 5 stars

Thanks to Netgalley and Atria Books for the pre-release copy. Below is my honest review.

This was a fun twisty little thriller, set in the coastal B&B known as Stars Harbor Astrological Retreat, where astrologer Rini hosts groups looking to find the star-sun-moon-and-planet connections to their lives. Of course, this group has some secrets, and they're all trying to keep them hidden.

Did I enjoy this one? Absolutely. Was it anything ground-breaking? Not particularly. The big twists were pretty easy to guess ahead of time, and overall, it was just very predictable.

It was an entertaining read, but I wouldn't go out of my way to recommend it. Three stars.

View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment