Welcome

Welcome to my train of thought. Just a warning, there might be turbulence. I'm a little eccentric, but hopefully you'll find something here that'll make the crazy worth it. Stay tuned for book reviews, ramblings on random things, and all sorts of stuff that tickles my fancy. But keep your hands and arms inside the vehicle at all times. My brain is a scary place!

Tuesday, August 6, 2024

Review: Arkangel

Arkangel Arkangel by James Rollins
My rating: 5 of 5 stars

Thanks to Netgalley and William Morrow for the pre-release copy of Arkangel by James Rollins. Below is my honest review.

First, if you're reading this review and you haven't read the rest of this series... what are you waiting for? Stop here and go on then! This is book 18, for goodness' sake!

18 books in and this is still one of my favorite series. I've followed it since the release of Map of Bones, and I'll continue to follow up until it ends (which hopefully is a LONG LONG time from now). (PS, in addition to these 18 books, some of the characters that join this series along the way are from his other works, like Subterranean and Deep Fathom, etc)

This one has some WILD stuff: lots of ice, Indiana Jones and the Last Crusade style puzzle rooms, carnivorous plants (TERRIFYING), and lots of shootouts and chases and danger.

Highly recommend this series. It's so much fun. You can certainly jump in here if you want, but I'd definitely beseech you to start at the beginning. You'll miss so so so much if you don't.

View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment