Welcome

Welcome to my train of thought. Just a warning, there might be turbulence. I'm a little eccentric, but hopefully you'll find something here that'll make the crazy worth it. Stay tuned for book reviews, ramblings on random things, and all sorts of stuff that tickles my fancy. But keep your hands and arms inside the vehicle at all times. My brain is a scary place!

Wednesday, June 15, 2022

Review: Trouble with the Cursed

Trouble with the Cursed Trouble with the Cursed by Kim Harrison
My rating: 5 of 5 stars

Special thanks to Netgalley and Berkley for gifting me a copy of this book. The opinion expressed below is my honest opinion.

I am so glad that Kim Harrison decided to return to the world of Rachel Morgan! She's got some seriously interesting plotlines going through the last three books, the new ones, and I am loving where the story has been taken.

This one cleared up a few questions we had, sets up some new things, and really digs deep into Rachel's life. A long game is revealed, and it's so fun to read (but man, poor Rachel, yet again! lol).

I don't want to reveal any more, because there's some big stuff happening in this one. I can't wait for what comes next!

View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment