Welcome

Welcome to my train of thought. Just a warning, there might be turbulence. I'm a little eccentric, but hopefully you'll find something here that'll make the crazy worth it. Stay tuned for book reviews, ramblings on random things, and all sorts of stuff that tickles my fancy. But keep your hands and arms inside the vehicle at all times. My brain is a scary place!

Tuesday, June 28, 2022

Review: The Locked Room

The Locked Room The Locked Room by Elly Griffiths
My rating: 4 of 5 stars

Thanks to Netgalley and Mariner books for gifting me an advanced copy. Below you'll find my honest review.

I really love Elly Griffiths Ruth Galloway series. I'm heavily invested in the characters and their lives... so this one threw me for a loop because, just like the rest of us, this world was shaken by Covid-19.

I figured out the murderer, but I enjoyed the story... even if the Covid-19 parts brought back some trauma and made it less of an escape than I usually want from my books.

I'm interested to see where it's going next, because of how it ended.

Guess we'll see soon enough! (Fingers crossed)

Definitely recommend this series, but please read from the beginning. There's a lot of history here and you'll be at a loss if you don't read the rest.

View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment