Welcome

Welcome to my train of thought. Just a warning, there might be turbulence. I'm a little eccentric, but hopefully you'll find something here that'll make the crazy worth it. Stay tuned for book reviews, ramblings on random things, and all sorts of stuff that tickles my fancy. But keep your hands and arms inside the vehicle at all times. My brain is a scary place!

Tuesday, June 7, 2022

Review: The Omega Factor

The Omega Factor The Omega Factor by Steve Berry
My rating: 4 of 5 stars

Thanks to Netgalley and Grand Central for gifting me an advanced copy. I provide my honest review below.

I'm really glad that Berry decided to take a break from Cotton Malone and write a palate cleanser with a new protagonist. I adore the Cotton Malone series, but the last one just felt off to me, and this was the breath I needed to return to Cotton next year with a fresh perspective.

Nick Lee was a fun new lead, but honestly, it didn't feel like he was a solo lead. It felt like an ensemble cast, which I also really liked. While I get the feeling that he's probably the only major player that would make a return if we get more Nick Lee adventures, I did very much enjoy getting to follow a large group of principals heading towards an inevitable clash.

All in all, a great read and a lot of fun. Definitely recommend.

View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment