Welcome

Welcome to my train of thought. Just a warning, there might be turbulence. I'm a little eccentric, but hopefully you'll find something here that'll make the crazy worth it. Stay tuned for book reviews, ramblings on random things, and all sorts of stuff that tickles my fancy. But keep your hands and arms inside the vehicle at all times. My brain is a scary place!

Tuesday, June 28, 2022

Review: Locklands

Locklands Locklands by Robert Jackson Bennett
My rating: 4 of 5 stars

Thanks to Netgalley and Random House Ballantine for gifting me an advanced copy of this novel. Below you'll find my honest review.

Clef is such an interesting character and I'm glad we got to know more of his backstory, and the history of how this world got to the point it is at in the novels.

This was a pretty satisfying ending to the trilogy, but boy was it hard to read that last bit. You always know in war that not everyone will make it out alive, but sometimes you just hope that the plot armor kicks in!

I deducted a star because, for me, the first quarter of the book was really hard to get into.

All in all, a really good trilogy that I highly recommend, but please start with Foundryside and not this one.

View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment