Welcome

Welcome to my train of thought. Just a warning, there might be turbulence. I'm a little eccentric, but hopefully you'll find something here that'll make the crazy worth it. Stay tuned for book reviews, ramblings on random things, and all sorts of stuff that tickles my fancy. But keep your hands and arms inside the vehicle at all times. My brain is a scary place!

Tuesday, June 28, 2022

Review: The Final Strife

The Final Strife The Final Strife by Saara El-Arifi
My rating: 3 of 5 stars

Thanks to Netgalley and Random House Ballantine for gifting me a copy of this book. The following is my honest review.

I have mixed feelings about this one. I liked the concept and the representation, but I wasn't a big fan of the main character, the weight comments, the slow pace, or the weird love triangle involving adopted siblings.

It just wasn't for me, but I think a lot of people would enjoy it, and I wish the author the most success!

View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment