Welcome

Welcome to my train of thought. Just a warning, there might be turbulence. I'm a little eccentric, but hopefully you'll find something here that'll make the crazy worth it. Stay tuned for book reviews, ramblings on random things, and all sorts of stuff that tickles my fancy. But keep your hands and arms inside the vehicle at all times. My brain is a scary place!

Monday, December 5, 2016

Review: Discount Armageddon

Discount Armageddon Discount Armageddon by Seanan McGuire
My rating: 5 of 5 stars

I'm sure you're probably stunned to find out that I *LOVED* a Seanan McGuire book. Oh, wait, no, nevermind. You probably expected that, since I 100% fanboyed over October Daye (#tybaltmeOW).

I read this little gem with my Wednesday UF ladies (and one or two of us gents) over at the Buddies Books and Baubles on Goodreads, and I'm so glad we picked this to be our next series read.

This series has weird. It has fun. It has dangerous. It has weird. It has exciting. It has sexy. It has weird. It has strip-club working, ball-room dancing, parkour-esque city adventuring cryptozoologists with cuckoo cousins and lesser gorgon co-workers. Did I mention that it has WEIRD?

Don't want to spoil anything, so I'll just leave off here and say -- do yourself a favor and grab something by Seanan McGuire. :)

View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment