Welcome

Welcome to my train of thought. Just a warning, there might be turbulence. I'm a little eccentric, but hopefully you'll find something here that'll make the crazy worth it. Stay tuned for book reviews, ramblings on random things, and all sorts of stuff that tickles my fancy. But keep your hands and arms inside the vehicle at all times. My brain is a scary place!

Thursday, June 25, 2015

The Undying Legion: Crown & Key #2 by Clay and Susan Griffith

The Undying Legion: Crown & Key #2 by Clay and Susan Griffith
Published 2015, Del Ray
Stars: ★★★★☆

In exchange for an unbiased and honest review, Netgalley gave me this ARC.  Thanks, Netgalley!

It took me a while to get into this one.  Not because of the book itself, but because for a week or so I was in a serious reading slump.  I just had no motivation to read (or do much of anything else). 

I picked this one back up yesterday after the off and on, a bit here and a bit there reading for a week or two, and tore into it.

These books are just pure unadulterated fun.  I mean seriously, the Skin of Ra in this one? So creative!

I don't want to give too much away, so I'll stop before I get too wordy, but the magic, the villains, the fun steampunk, even the slightly cliched/trope characters are just loads and loads of entertainment.

No comments:

Post a Comment