Welcome

Welcome to my train of thought. Just a warning, there might be turbulence. I'm a little eccentric, but hopefully you'll find something here that'll make the crazy worth it. Stay tuned for book reviews, ramblings on random things, and all sorts of stuff that tickles my fancy. But keep your hands and arms inside the vehicle at all times. My brain is a scary place!

Wednesday, June 10, 2015

The Forgotten Room by Lincoln Child

The Forgotten Room by Lincoln Child
Published 2015, Doubleday
Stars: ★★★★☆

I really like Jeremy Logan.  I'm hoping Lincoln Child decides to keep writing this character, and maybe to attempt to put out more books.  He works hard with Douglas Preston to do a Pendergast every year, and they also put out Gideon Crew books, so I know he's busy.  But I just can't help but wish Jeremy Logan would get more appearances.  I love his job, "enigmologist," and I like his personality. 

This book was a lot of fun.  I feel like I learned a little science along the way, but don't feel like it was overdone to the point where it felt like a lecture.  The pacing was great, the action built well, and the denouement, while a little obvious, was still loads of fun to "live out" through the page.

2 comments:

  1. Sharing your review in our blog. Nicely done!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks!!! If you don't mind, share a link here so I can see it there! :)

    ReplyDelete