Welcome

Welcome to my train of thought. Just a warning, there might be turbulence. I'm a little eccentric, but hopefully you'll find something here that'll make the crazy worth it. Stay tuned for book reviews, ramblings on random things, and all sorts of stuff that tickles my fancy. But keep your hands and arms inside the vehicle at all times. My brain is a scary place!

Thursday, June 4, 2015

The Stormlight Archive: The Way of Kings and Words of Radiance by Brandon Sanderson

The Stormlight Archive: The Way of Kings and Words of Radiance by Brandon Sanderson
Published 2010 and 2014, Tor Books
Stars: ★★★★★


I just can't even.  You have to read these...   Screw the fact that only two in the planned ten of the series are out.  Disregard the length, at over 1000 pages each.  I don't even care if you don't normally go for epic/high fantasy novels -- I didn't either, before Sanderson opened my eyes to the world of the Knights Radiant, the land of the Spren, the universe of shards and magical powers and good versus evil.

I read Way of Kings in April 2015, then Warbreaker in May (see review for that here), then Words of Radiance over the end of May and beginning of June.

JUST DO IT.

No comments:

Post a Comment