Welcome

Welcome to my train of thought. Just a warning, there might be turbulence. I'm a little eccentric, but hopefully you'll find something here that'll make the crazy worth it. Stay tuned for book reviews, ramblings on random things, and all sorts of stuff that tickles my fancy. But keep your hands and arms inside the vehicle at all times. My brain is a scary place!

Tuesday, June 27, 2023

Review: The 9th Man

The 9th Man The 9th Man by Steve Berry
My rating: 5 of 5 stars

Thanks to Netgalley and Grand Central for gifting me an early copy. Below you'll find my honest review.

What a wild ride! I've loved Luke Daniels since he was introduced in Berry's long-running Cotton Malone series as a side character, and I'm really happy he got his own novel (and according to the authors, two more upcoming sequels!).

This one tackles the assassination of JFK, and spins a tale surrounding what actually happened that day in November 1963. As Luke and his old friend Jillian race around the world, following bread crumbs, their lives oare seriously on the line. While obviously Luke has plot armor, the stakes still seemed really high. It was a lot of fun, and I definitely can't wait to pick up the next one.

You don't really need to read the Cotton Malone series before reading this one, but if you like this one, check those out while you wait for the second Luke book!

View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment