Welcome

Welcome to my train of thought. Just a warning, there might be turbulence. I'm a little eccentric, but hopefully you'll find something here that'll make the crazy worth it. Stay tuned for book reviews, ramblings on random things, and all sorts of stuff that tickles my fancy. But keep your hands and arms inside the vehicle at all times. My brain is a scary place!

Tuesday, June 20, 2023

Review: Zero Days

Zero Days Zero Days by Ruth Ware
My rating: 4 of 5 stars

Thanks to Netgalley and Gallery/Scout Press for gifting me an early copy. Below you'll find my honest review.

This was quite a change for Ruth Ware - it was more technothriller/fugitive mystery than her typical Christie-adjacent flare. Honestly though? I enjoyed it. It was a little obvious who the killer was, in my opinion, and the pacing had some issues that could have been adjusted, but all in all, I really liked it. Just keep in mind that it's different than her usual stuff, and go in with an open mind.

Four stars! Recommended for fans of Ruth Ware, Dan Brown, technothrillers, etc.

View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment