Welcome

Welcome to my train of thought. Just a warning, there might be turbulence. I'm a little eccentric, but hopefully you'll find something here that'll make the crazy worth it. Stay tuned for book reviews, ramblings on random things, and all sorts of stuff that tickles my fancy. But keep your hands and arms inside the vehicle at all times. My brain is a scary place!

Tuesday, June 27, 2023

Review: His Accidental Cowboy

His Accidental Cowboy His Accidental Cowboy by A.M. Arthur
My rating: 4 of 5 stars

Thanks to Netgalley and Carina Press for gifting me an early copy. Below you'll find my honest review.

I'm really enjoying the Woods Ranch spinoff of Clean Slate Ranch, and this one was no exception. There's an age gap in this one, but they both seem to fit each other so it's not as big of a deal. There's a lot of history that causes issues and drama in this one, both their individual trauma sneaking up on them, and the actual history of Wyatt's parentage.

Mostly, I loved Jackson's sexy dominant but not abusive in any way gravitas. I absolutely would. LOL!

Not required to read the rest of the series, but does spoil some of the previous books, so up to you, but definitely recommended for MM and cowboy romance fans.

View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment