Welcome

Welcome to my train of thought. Just a warning, there might be turbulence. I'm a little eccentric, but hopefully you'll find something here that'll make the crazy worth it. Stay tuned for book reviews, ramblings on random things, and all sorts of stuff that tickles my fancy. But keep your hands and arms inside the vehicle at all times. My brain is a scary place!

Saturday, October 29, 2022

Review: His Reluctant Cowboy

His Reluctant Cowboy His Reluctant Cowboy by A.M. Arthur
My rating: 3 of 5 stars

Thanks to Harlequin Carina Press and Netgalley for the early copy. Below you'll find my honest review.

Major content warnings galore for this one: abuse (physical and sexual).

I've loved the Clean Slate Ranch series and the first book in this Woods Ranch spinoff, but I really am not sure how much I liked this one. It just felt like nonstop pummeling of one of the main characters mixed in with a lot of repetitive phrases and a very formally wooden naughty scene.

I didn't hate it, but I really was hoping for more from the story, and less of the trauma.

View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment