Welcome

Welcome to my train of thought. Just a warning, there might be turbulence. I'm a little eccentric, but hopefully you'll find something here that'll make the crazy worth it. Stay tuned for book reviews, ramblings on random things, and all sorts of stuff that tickles my fancy. But keep your hands and arms inside the vehicle at all times. My brain is a scary place!

Wednesday, August 31, 2022

Review: Ruby Fever

Ruby Fever Ruby Fever by Ilona Andrews
My rating: 5 of 5 stars

Thanks to Netgalley and Avon/Harper Voyager for gifting me an advanced copy of this book. I was so excited to get my hands on it! Below is my honest review.

Anything Ilona Andrews writes is gold, pure gold. Hidden Legacy is no exception. I know they had a lot of struggle on getting this one to where they wanted it to be, but it turned out to be top notch and the perfect conclusion to Catalina's time as the main character.

Ruby Fever brings the Arkan story to an explosive ending, and is chock full of action. Twists and turns abound! Catalina has really grown into her role, and having to step up and do this job without Linus really pushes her limits. Thankfully, she has Alessandro and an amazing family/framily to support her.

I absolutely loved this trilogy and adore this world, and really hope that the tidbit at the end was a hint of more to come.

Highly recommended - with the caveat that this is the third Catalina book, which followed a Nevada trilogy, and threads of all of those previous books are found in this one.

View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment