Welcome

Welcome to my train of thought. Just a warning, there might be turbulence. I'm a little eccentric, but hopefully you'll find something here that'll make the crazy worth it. Stay tuned for book reviews, ramblings on random things, and all sorts of stuff that tickles my fancy. But keep your hands and arms inside the vehicle at all times. My brain is a scary place!

Wednesday, August 31, 2022

Review: Be the Serpent

Be the Serpent Be the Serpent by Seanan McGuire
My rating: 5 of 5 stars

Berkeley gave me an advanced copy through Netgalley. I really appreciate it! I've decided to review the book, and this is my honest opinion.

Phew, this one was a long time coming, and it has completely shaken up the world of October Daye. Big reveals, big twists, big losses, big changes, and what appears to be a cliffhanger that will kill me slowly over the next year waiting for the following book.

I really can't say much about the book, because pretty much anything will give away spoilers. Let's just say that this one has some devastating consequences for both Toby, her family, and Faerie in general. Like big massive serious consequences. I'm totally here for it... but I'm also saddened by the hits Toby has taken.

Following the novel, there is a brief novella staring the Luidaeg, long before we know her, with some big things happening to her as well.

Five+ stars, but highly recommended to read the rest of the series first.

View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment