Welcome

Welcome to my train of thought. Just a warning, there might be turbulence. I'm a little eccentric, but hopefully you'll find something here that'll make the crazy worth it. Stay tuned for book reviews, ramblings on random things, and all sorts of stuff that tickles my fancy. But keep your hands and arms inside the vehicle at all times. My brain is a scary place!

Tuesday, August 9, 2016

Review: Unraveled

Unraveled Unraveled by Jennifer Estep
My rating: 5 of 5 stars

Following the events of Bitter Bite, Finn inherits an old wild-west theme park and hotel. Gin, Owen, Finn, and Bria take a weekend trip to check out the place and see what they can scrounge up about the Circle. Little do they know, a little rootin' tootin' sharp-shootin' action is headed their way, because though they're headed there looking for the Circle, they might find more than they bargained for...

When I started to get into this one, I was a little wary of the whole Wild West amusement park theme. I mean, you've got this serious assassin storyline, and they're spending the weekend in a park full of saloon girls and cowboys and outlaws... I just pictured a ridiculous Dollywood backdrop for our intrepid assassin.

Boy was I wrong about it being cheesy! I mean, the park was a little cheesy, but the storyline picked up nicely. There were a few predictable things, but it was a solid entry into the series, a great push forward on the Circle storyline, and a lot of fun all around.

View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment