Welcome

Welcome to my train of thought. Just a warning, there might be turbulence. I'm a little eccentric, but hopefully you'll find something here that'll make the crazy worth it. Stay tuned for book reviews, ramblings on random things, and all sorts of stuff that tickles my fancy. But keep your hands and arms inside the vehicle at all times. My brain is a scary place!

Tuesday, August 23, 2016

Review: Thorn Queen

Thorn Queen Thorn Queen by Richelle Mead
My rating: 3 of 5 stars

If there weren't enough trigger warnings coming out of the first book, then this book would turn those triggers into fully blaring fog horn red alerts.

I really liked the story for this book. I did guess the villains early, but I didn't expect how far they would go.

I like Eugenie and this world, but two books about rape/potential rape are a lot to push through. I'll read the last two, but I'm disappointed in how this series is turning out compared to how amazing Vampire Academy and Bloodlines were.

View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment