Welcome

Welcome to my train of thought. Just a warning, there might be turbulence. I'm a little eccentric, but hopefully you'll find something here that'll make the crazy worth it. Stay tuned for book reviews, ramblings on random things, and all sorts of stuff that tickles my fancy. But keep your hands and arms inside the vehicle at all times. My brain is a scary place!

Monday, August 17, 2015

One Wilde Night by Jenn Stark

One Wilde Night by Jenn Stark
Published 2015, Elewyn
Stars: ★★★★☆

This little novella was an "introduction" to the world of Sara Wilde, a Connected artifact hunter who reads Tarot cards to find magical and psychic-powered special objects.  It also introduces the idea of The Magician, a character who forms a bond with Sara and will surely play a much bigger role in book one, Getting Wilde.

I am definitely looking forward to reading the first book, which I just got from Netgalley, as this novella did a good bit of world-building without making it tedious, introduced some intriguing characters, and definitely piqued my interest with the artifact-hunting and card-reading!

No comments:

Post a Comment