Welcome

Welcome to my train of thought. Just a warning, there might be turbulence. I'm a little eccentric, but hopefully you'll find something here that'll make the crazy worth it. Stay tuned for book reviews, ramblings on random things, and all sorts of stuff that tickles my fancy. But keep your hands and arms inside the vehicle at all times. My brain is a scary place!

Friday, August 28, 2015

Crimson Shore by Douglas Preston and Lincoln Child

Crimson Shore by Douglas Preston and Lincoln Child
Published 2015, Grand Central (November)
Stars: ★★★★★

A full review will be posted closer to release date, but I have to say...

OH. MY. GOD.  That ending was exactly what I WANTED.  I AM FLOORED.

Bring on book #16 asap, Preston/Child.  There's a reason Pendergast has been one of my top favorite series for over a decade... it's because Preston/Child know just how to play with your emotions, when to hold back, and when to let all hell break loose!

While it's not my favorite book of the series (that title still belongs to Cabinet of Curiosities, one of my favorite books of all time), it is one of my absolute favorite endings/cliffhangers of the entire series!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment