Welcome

Welcome to my train of thought. Just a warning, there might be turbulence. I'm a little eccentric, but hopefully you'll find something here that'll make the crazy worth it. Stay tuned for book reviews, ramblings on random things, and all sorts of stuff that tickles my fancy. But keep your hands and arms inside the vehicle at all times. My brain is a scary place!

Thursday, June 27, 2024

Review: Winter Lost

Winter Lost Winter Lost by Patricia Briggs
My rating: 5 of 5 stars

Thanks to Netgalley and Berkley for the advanced copy. Below you'll find my honest review.

I've been eagerly anticipating the next Mercy novel since the very second I finished the last one. If you remember correctly, the last one left Mercy's spiritual self a little damaged, and this one picks up that story thread. It also brings back the story threads involving her Coyote heritage, including her brother Gary. Throw in some seriously cool (cold joke, see what I did there?) Norse mythology, along with the addition of a new (to the series at least) Native/Indigenous American spirit.

We get a lot of Mercy and Adam's relationship, which is great, but we also get little Interludes that give a little more interaction with some of the other major characters, from the Pack especially, including an absolutely hilarious and awesome moment for Warren and Sherwood.

I loved this one, and now begins the long, long wait until the next Mercyverse novel from Patty Briggs. I believe it's going to be an Alpha & Omega one, too!

View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment