Welcome

Welcome to my train of thought. Just a warning, there might be turbulence. I'm a little eccentric, but hopefully you'll find something here that'll make the crazy worth it. Stay tuned for book reviews, ramblings on random things, and all sorts of stuff that tickles my fancy. But keep your hands and arms inside the vehicle at all times. My brain is a scary place!

Thursday, June 27, 2024

Review: Incidents Around the House

Incidents Around the House Incidents Around the House by Josh Malerman
My rating: 5 of 5 stars

Thanks to Netgalley and Ballantine Del Rey for the pre-release copy. Below is my honest review.

This one was almost impossible to put down. The point of view is that of the child who is seeing this entity who told her to call it "Other Mommy" and its growing presence in her life. And boy does the tension build! Absolute page turner of a novel, and every page made me say "okay just one more." I can't really say more because I don't want to spoil a single ounce of your potential enjoyment, but I also can't recommend this one enough for fans of horror.



View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment