Welcome

Welcome to my train of thought. Just a warning, there might be turbulence. I'm a little eccentric, but hopefully you'll find something here that'll make the crazy worth it. Stay tuned for book reviews, ramblings on random things, and all sorts of stuff that tickles my fancy. But keep your hands and arms inside the vehicle at all times. My brain is a scary place!

Wednesday, August 9, 2023

Review: None of This Is True

None of This Is True None of This Is True by Lisa Jewell
My rating: 5 of 5 stars

Thanks to Netgalley and Atria books for gifting me an early copy of this book. Below you'll find my honest review.

This was my first novel by Lisa Jewell, and it will NOT be my last. This story was a total mind-screw in all the good ways. You didn't know who to trust. You could see the characters get sucked into a world of crazy, completely oblivious to the impending doom (or completely ignoring all the red flags).

There are some potential trigger warnings for this one, including things that involve kids and older adults, domestic violence, alcoholism, etc.

Overall, this one was sufficiently twisty and turny, and a really compelling read. Once I get about 40% of the way in, it got extremely difficult to put down until I had finished.

Absolutely smashing success at creating a gripping thriller. Definitely will read more of hers, and highly recommend this one to thriller/suspense novels.

View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment