Welcome

Welcome to my train of thought. Just a warning, there might be turbulence. I'm a little eccentric, but hopefully you'll find something here that'll make the crazy worth it. Stay tuned for book reviews, ramblings on random things, and all sorts of stuff that tickles my fancy. But keep your hands and arms inside the vehicle at all times. My brain is a scary place!

Wednesday, January 18, 2023

Review: How to Sell a Haunted House

How to Sell a Haunted House How to Sell a Haunted House by Grady Hendrix
My rating: 5 of 5 stars

Thanks to Berkley and Netgalley for the advanced copy of this one. Much appreciated! Below you'll find my honest review.

Grady Hendrix has done it again! Yet another Stephen King-type transformation of something ordinary into something scary, gross, terrifying, and pure horror.

This one takes a normal thing - the death of parents and the subsequent "what do we do with what they left behind" and gave us a much deeper unpacking of the "what they left behind." A lifetime of baggage isn't the only thing that the Joyner siblings are having to clean up.

I don't want to spoil anything, because Hendrix's books are always a trip. But I'll never look at puppets or dolls the same way... like they weren't creepy enough already!

Definitely highly recommended for horror fans.

View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment